North Olmsted Dental Fillings
Our team proudly provides services like dental fillings for the North Olmsted community. Our dentists are passionate about providing excellent dental care services.
Patients receive dental fillings to boost their oral health and improve their smiles. A dental filling combats issues like:
- Tooth sensitivity
- Tooth decay or cavities
- Receding gums
- Mending cracks, fissures, or chips in teeth
Types of Dental Filling Materials
Besides composite fillings, other dental filling materials include:
- Amalgam fillings: These highly durable and resistant fillings typically last up to ten years. However, many patients don’t choose silver amalgam fillings due to their prominent silver appearance.
- Gold alloy: While more expensive than silver fillings, gold alloy last longer, and some patients prefer its look.
- Porcelain fillings: Also known as onlays or inlays, these lab-produced chemically bonded fillings carry a similar price tag as gold alloy. However, they also closely match your teeth’s color to create a more natural-looking treatment.
- Glass ionomer: Glass ionomer carries a lower lifespan of five years. For this reason, our dentists primarily recommend this option for children.
- Tooth Colored Dental Fillings
Contact Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics
Our Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics team works with multiple dental filling materials and procedures, eliminating tooth decay without harming your tooth enamel.
Call us today at (440) 777-2757 to learn more about our dental fillings in North Olmsted!