At Advanced Dental Care & Aesthetics we want our patients to feel as comfortable as possible at their appointments. For patients that need an extra bit of comfort, we offer sedation with treatment. Dr. Walters has had extensive training to provide conscious sedation with oral medications, for mild to moderate anxiety, or intravenous sedation for patients with more anxiety. If you need to have longer procedures performed such as root canals, extractions, or gum therapy, then sedation is a great choice. You can have all of your work performed in our office without the need for referrals to another practice. Let our friendly staff help make your experience the best possible. Dentistry doesn’t have to be stressful. If you have been letting fear or anxiety stop you from seeing the dentist, consider sedation dentistry at your next appointment. Come in for a sedation consultation to find out if sedation dentistry is right for you.
Interested in this offer?
Give our office a call or fill out the form.
3 Things You Need to Know Before You Call a Sedation Dentist
1. Does the dentist have the required training, equipment, and knowledge to have a sedation permit from the Ohio State Dental Board?
Yes, this means Dr. Walters has had extensive training and experience to safely provide conscious sedation with both oral medications and intravenous medications. The Ohio State Dental Board has reviewed the offices’ sedation procedures and equipment to be sure everything is in place to make sure your sedation experience is optimum and conducted with the highest safety standards. Dr. Walters and his staff continually update their skills to stay abreast of the latest techniques in conscious sedation to insure or patients’ comfort during their dental procedures.
2. Is the dentist able to perform all of the procedures you need such as root canals, extractions, and gum therapy while you are sedated so you don’t have to be referred to another office for those procedures?
Yes, Dr. Walters has been providing these services to his patients for over 25 years. This allows patients to have most or all of their dental treatment completed in just one visit.
3. Does the dentist work with other highly trained licensed staff during sedation procedures to maximize the patient sedation experience and safety?
Yes, our staff has over 50 years of combined experience treating patients under conscious sedation. For intravenous sedation, our Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist has over 20 years’ experience in both the medical and dental fields, and she is highly trained in managing medications and safety protocols to insure high levels of comfort and little to no memory of your dental treatment.
Why Patients Should Choose Our Office For Sedation
1. Friendly, understanding staff. Our team goes out of their way to make your experience as comfortable as possible. We understand that dentistry is very stressful for many people. We don’t scold or lecture our patients who have been unable to have care for many years and have extensive dental problems due to very real dental phobias and past bad experiences.
2. Affordable payment plans. We understand that dentistry can be a significant investment. Our office offers many payment options to make dental care affordable, and our financial experts will work closely with you to find a payment option that is comfortable for your budget.
3. Highly skilled and experienced doctor and staff. Dr. Walters has been practicing dentistry for over 25 years and has maintained state-of-the-art care for his patients through participation in ongoing continuing dental education. Dr. Walters has been awarded a Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry, a designation achieved by less than 5% of dentists in the United States. Our experienced staff also undergoes continual training to keep their skills and certifications up-to-date. You can rest assured that you are in very capable hands when you visit our office for your dental care.
4. Clean, updated facility chock full of the latest technology. Our office has committed to offering a dental experience that is second to none. To that end, we have invested in the latest technological devices from a CAD/CAM crown machine that makes the most precise fitting crowns in the industry to digital x-rays that reduce radiation exposure by up to 80% and allow more accurate diagnosis of dental conditions. We even have T.V.’s with Bluetooth headphones in every room to enhance the patient experience and lower patient anxiety. In addition, we offer nitrous oxide to further enhance patient comfort. No expense is spared to make our office the most comfortable place possible to have your dental treatment.